Saturday, December 5, 2009

My Review of Seirus Thermax Headliner Balaclava

Originally submitted at REI

This ultra-thin balaclava fits easily under a helmet and is easy to pack along as a lightweight insulating layer.


good for cold weather running

By bostonmarathonwannabe from Tulsa, OK on 12/5/2009

 

5out of 5

Gift: No

Sizing: Feels true to size

Pros: Lightweight, Breathable, Warm

Best Uses: Extreme Conditions

Describe Yourself: Casual Adventurer

I'm a distance runner and purchased this for cold weather running. It's perfect for my objectives-lightweight, multi-use meaning it can either go around my neck, over my head or over my mouth, and it provides just the right amount of warmth. It wasn't too tight around my face and it didn't squeeze my earbuds. I have a small face so it may be too tight if you have a large frame, it is a one size fits all.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!